Personal Protective Equipment is the last resort to ensure that employee is insulated to a great extent from potential exposure and its possible adverse health effects. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) comes in variety of options, make and price range.
We believe that there are five critical aspects in decision making, they are,
- Selection based on level of exposure & stated attenuation by the manufacturer
- Employee training on right way of using PPE
- Fitness testing as and when required
- Maintenance of the PPEs which are in use
- Up-gradation based on availability of technologically superior and affordable products
This module provides complete advice on all aspects of PPE as mentioned above with ‘TRAINING THE EMPLOYEE’ being the fulcrum of the PPE program. This is a Statuary / Regulatory Requirement, globally and in India.