Office spaces look apparently hygienic, but employees complain of itching & watering of eyes, attacks of sore throat, fever and worsening of asthma. Most often this is due to poor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) which is a product of interaction between working employees & the efficiency of ventilation system. We monitor IAQ to avoid what is commonly called Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) by using highly advanced instruments to measure 7 key parameters
- Ambient temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide levels
- Oxygen saturation
- Carbon Monoxide levels
- Volatile Organic Compounds ( VOCs)
- Respirable particulate matter
Based on this evaluation, we identify areas within the building which have poor IAQ. We then analyse causes and provide
- Comprehensive advice on improving the quality IAQ
- Recommendations for further advanced tests like measurement of Bio-aerosols etc.
- Training to Facility Management Team.